Try the Top Drawer Stress Test! Some stress is not a bad thing. It gets you out of bed. But the bottom line is, too many people suffer with unhealthy stress without getting help.
Take 12 paper clips…
Top Drawer Stress Test
For every ‘yes’ answer put a clip on your keypad.
If you have more than 6 paper clips on your key pad after the test, you need to get a Stress Plan in place or get a new job.
You are as tightly wound as those clips.
2. Have you had a moment this week when you felt overwhelmed and/or unable to cope with a work problem?
3. Do you often worry about money?
4. Have you been to the doctor this month?
5. Do you often ignore problems and hope that they will go away?
6. Do you feel guilty when you take time out for yourself or to relax?
7. Do you often eat on the run?
8. Do you often try and do everything yourself?
9. Are you tired when you wake up in the morning?
10. Are stressed on your way home after work?
11. Do you often feel disorganized at work?
12. Have you snapped at a colleague this week (and felt guilty later)?
If you are looking for a NEW JOB, send us your CV today!
If you need a Stress Plan, consider one of our Personal Development and Corporate Wellness Workshops